Skip to main content

Organizing & Tidying

 


Let's gather some simple solutions to help you keep up on housekeeping. 

1. Decluttering - Decluttering your house can be a daunting task. The first step to organizing anything is to get rid of excess by decluttering. Get rid of things you don't want or don't use. Start two piles, one for donations, the other for trash. If you don't love it or use it, get rid of it. The standard is, if you haven't used it or wore it for a year, get rid of it. 

2. Organizing - There are a couple of ways to get started organizing your home. To keep things up off of the floor, try to use some wall space. Shelves with baskets and coat hooks can go a long way. Be sure to use labels and keep like items together. Coat hooks are great for hanging not only coats, but shopping bags that contain various like items, backpacks etc.

3. Tidying - Making your bed and keeping your dishes done are the two best ways to get started.  Use a basket to pickup items throughout the house and put away later. Also folding blankets and putting away shoes help make your home feel more tidy. Tidy home = tidy mind! 

I hope these tips help you! Then you can call a house cleaning company to get down to the nitty gritty of deep cleaning. 

#AllThatShinesLLC



Popular posts from this blog

Before and After

Here is a sample (before and after photos) of a job we did on a rental property. #AllthatshinesLLC #MakeitShine   #BeforeandAfter

To my customers!

I wanted to give a shout out to all of my customers and say thank you so much for your support. Many of you have watched me struggle personally and with my company, but you have stayed the course with me and we are turning a corner. You are not only my customers, but you are my friends. Thank you for entrusting me with helping you make your home and/or business the best!!! You rock!!

Meet Pam

I started doing CrossFit in September 2022. I not only have gained strength. I have gained confidence, made friends that support me and I support them. I have grown to love it. I am only in competition with myself, to be better than I was the day before! I know I will be doing CrossFit until I can’t do it anymore. I am a 52 year old mom and grandma….if I can do it anyone can! It’s never too late to begin!!