Skip to main content

All That Shines - My Wedding

I got behind on my blogging and didn't even take the opportunity to say Happy New Year.  Now we're coming up on Easter.  Gosh! I hope I haven't lost any readers. It's been a busy few months to say the least. All That Shines LLC almost went under but by the grace of God, I was able to save it.  So that's been kind of stressful. In the midst of all of that, I got married!! That's right! MARRIED! After 17 long years of being single, I finally met someone and tied the knot.  My name is now Dana R. Simpkins. 

Meet my husband Kent. He will be helping me with the company and we may be adding some additional services including event cleanup and janitorial services. Kent is currently a probation and parole officer. 

Here are some of my wedding pictures. 






















Popular posts from this blog

Before and After

Here is a sample (before and after photos) of a job we did on a rental property. #AllthatshinesLLC #MakeitShine   #BeforeandAfter

To my customers!

I wanted to give a shout out to all of my customers and say thank you so much for your support. Many of you have watched me struggle personally and with my company, but you have stayed the course with me and we are turning a corner. You are not only my customers, but you are my friends. Thank you for entrusting me with helping you make your home and/or business the best!!! You rock!!

Meet Pam

I started doing CrossFit in September 2022. I not only have gained strength. I have gained confidence, made friends that support me and I support them. I have grown to love it. I am only in competition with myself, to be better than I was the day before! I know I will be doing CrossFit until I can’t do it anymore. I am a 52 year old mom and grandma….if I can do it anyone can! It’s never too late to begin!!